Confusion swirled around in my head and my reactions to my children became short. My Spirit longed for just a few quiet moments to clear my head. Yet with three small children quiet moments are not a luxury I am blessed with until after 7pm.
Pulling out my Bible and journal I found myself pleading with the Lord to meet me in the midst of holding a six month old and listening to my older two playing together. God knew I needed some quiet moments with Him. Out of the blue both of the older kids were asked to come to two different neighbors and Amara went down for her nap.
My Spirit leapt for joy as I sat in silence. Then I began to cry out to the Lord reminding Him of His promises to my family and I. The more I did this His peace returned and the fear vanished.
Did the situation change? No! But I changed because I had reminded myself of what the Lord had spoken. He had guided us and we are where we are because He had called us (click here to read more). This means whatever comes our way God will walk us through it.
At times fear doesn’t go away because we know we are outside of God’s plans. However, if we’ve surrendered our life and our will to the Lord, Satan has no hold. So no matter what news comes at us we can stand on the promises God has given us knowing His will always comes to fruition.
Today are you struggling with fear? Spend time seeking His face and allow Him to show you the situation through His eyes. Even if you are currently outside of God’s will He is big enough to help you get back on track with Him and under His protection.
- The extra spot they saw on Esperanza’s brain is just a blood vessel (click here).
- Bruce’s body is getting healthier.
- Kara joined a new ministry (click here).
- Monthly financial partners (click here).
- Bruce will be starting film school in October & goes to the Kimberly to shoot a Biblically based film for the aboriginals in January 2018. He needs wisdom, favor and funds to go. (Click to partner with Him).
- Bruce has surgery on Thursday to get four lipomas removed (click here if you’d like to help him get the funds for this surgery).